We’re heading into summer break in the northern hemisphere. It’s nice to imagine those eight weeks flowing by as a series of restorative events that re-connect us with family and renew our connection to ourselves. Creating an action plan for the summer may sound counterintuitive, but it is essential to ensure the weeks don’t fly by without relaxing and resetting.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We’ll share the plans we’ve made to rest, reset, rejuvenate and re-discover, and offer some ideas to help you create your plan too. As promised, we’ll also share the details of our sleepover planning event. Along with some fabulous pajama party photos, that goal-setting session resulted in Leading Through Stories evolving into a slightly different focus when we return in September. You can expect more of the same thoughtful connection and community, but with a few changes that we know you’ll love – because you can help guide the conversation as never before!
In this episode:
- Community Question: What are you looking forward to this summer? (Intro)
- Hints from the planning party/sleepover, including photos! (1:45)
- Reflect and hit Stop before you move forward. (5:25)
- How to improve your summer, and all areas of your life! (7:20)
- Create your plan, and then let it go. (9:50)
- Kayaks, Cabins and Kalamatas: all roads lead to community! (13:10)
- Can planning help you live longer? (18:45)
- How Fall 2022 is shaping up for Leading Through Stories: Mary, Kristy and Helen reveal details from their sleepover. (23:05)
- Now it’s your turn: go make your plan. (24:40)
- Takeaways: Some summer reading/watching. (25.20)
Connect with us
We are taking time over the summer to rest and reset, but you can still find us over on Instagram @leadingthroughstories
Click Here to make sure you are getting our emails so you know what’s next for Leading Through Stories in September.