Two years ago, our plans and goals for our lives and businesses changed. Most of us had to hit pause as we endured the restrictions of a global pandemic. Now as those constraints finally seem to be easing, it’s time to dust off those plans, revisit them, and decide if a new set of goals makes more sense. Think back to what was important. What was on your Bucket List? Now think ahead. Are your “Whys” still relevant? Are they even achievable anymore? Today the team looks at how reflecting on the past can help us reimagine our plans and intentions for the future.
In this episode:
- Community Question: How do we prepare for what’s next? (Intro).
- What’s on your Bucket List? Mary, Kristy and Helen share theirs (2:30).
- Stop the negative spiral – tools & action steps (6:05).
- How to get Unstuck – staying true to your intentions (14:58).
- Keep it real: you’re the only one who sees behind the curtain (19:47).
- How do you know you’re “there”? (24:28).
- Next episode: May 18 What’s Next? Find out what came out of the overnight planning party!
Our planning party was just what we needed. We started with some photos with the incomparable Alexis McKeown and then chatted the night away.
Connect with us
We are taking time over the summer to rest and reset, but you can still find us over on Instagram @leadingthroughstories
Stay in the loop for the Fall
Click Here to make sure you are getting our emails so you know what’s next for Leading Through Stories in September.