In its simplest form, gratitude is the expression of appreciation for something or someone, and it is given freely with nothing expected in return. But did you know that giving thanks can actually make you happier and healthier? Living in a state of gratitude can be life-changing, not only for you, but for the people around you. Let’s explore the impact of choosing to lead with gratitude.
In this episode:
- Questions of the Day: What does gratitude look like in your life? How do you receive gratitude? (Intro).
- Connecting with others through gratitude (4:56).
- Lifting ourselves and each other out of the darkness (7:55).
- Intentional gratitude & health (12:15).
- How do we lead with gratitude? (17:44)
- Strategies to help you focus on gratitude daily (19:04).
Connect with us
Find us on Instagram @leadingthroughstories.
Click Here to make sure you are getting our emails and links to our live events!